Sunday, August 15, 2010

confused says

this is going to be quite hard to say, but honestly, this is something i have to finally get out.
and i'd write a poem, but i think for once this has to be something that has to be said in simple words.

it's weird. for the past while, i've been feeling like my circle of friends is no longer my "circle of friends."
i can't relate to my best friends.
i can't really talk to my accountability group about anything anymore.

it's almost as if that phase i had almost a year and a half ago with not being sure of my friends is happening again, on a significantly grander scale.

my best group of friends from my fellowship seem to all be moving towards a direction that i can't follow. a direction that i don't wanna go. I can't really talk to them about things that i wanna talk about because it comes off as unnecessary or immature to them, but to me, these things can mean a lot to me.

where i try to bring up a point, it seems that my voice goes unheard.

and it seems at this point, i've contemplated going and trying new places, new fellowships, new groups of friends. it seems that my group of friends is shifting to other places.

now don't get me wrong, my friends are good people, so it seems that maybe it's me that belongs elsewhere? I'm not sure, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see...?


i'm sure that this has to be just a phase...

No comments: